Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pics update

The biggest news this week is... I got to feel them kick!!  Omg! It is the coolest thing ever!  I've never had any family or friends close to me who have been pregnant so I've never, ever felt a baby kick. So cool!!

Brought wife to work early two days ago to ultrasound the babies.  Being as Baby B has a two vessel cord I have been even more cautious and wanting to keep an eye on her growth. The good news is, they are both growing like weeds!!  At or ahead of their dates and about equal in size! Thank goodness! And of course, moving like crazy!!

The US was performed at 23 weeks exactly. 

Baby A belly circumference: 23w4d

Baby A head diameter: 24w2d

Baby A heart rate 144bpm

Baby B femur (thigh) length: 23w4d

Baby B belly circumference: 23w1d

Baby B heart rate: 148bpm

Momma! 23 weeks!!







1 comment:

  1. Way cool! But - I think one has to have a hyperactive imagination to see anything in those ultrasound pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete