Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hello Morning Sickness!

So Thursday was Wife's first experience with morning sickness... Oh boy!

We had a plan to go sailing with some coworkers and watch "the Tall Ships" come sail into a local port.  We had been looking forward to it for about two weeks and we actually came home 1 day early in order to go.  Thursday morning she woke up extremely nauseated.  We postponed as late as we could (shove off was 11 am) but soon in was clear she wasn't going to be feeling better any time soon, plus, we decided that it probably wasn't a good idea to be sick on a boat before you even take off!

Her morning sickness lasted most of the day and she never managed to eat much but at least she never threw up.

She convinced me to go on without her and I did have fun, although I got burned so bad I am a bit of an uncomfortable crispy critter right now :(






Thankfully yesterday she was feeling well enough to go to class and by last night she was full of energy and actually cooked!  She has been so exhausted for the past month with all the progesterone shots and the amount of energy she had last night was ridiculous! I think her ADD is coming back hard core lol!  I just hope her energy stays because she has been feeling really awful.

We already had some prescription nausea medication at home but on my way home I picked up mints and Unasom.  Hopefully she won't be needing them, but with twins, I imagine it is only going to get worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment