Thursday, July 25, 2013

Twin Gummi bears!!

We had out 8w4d US on Monday!  The twins look 'perfect' according to the doc. Good placement of placentas and the umbilical cords. The babies each have two arms and two legs. They sort of look like Gummi bears because they are more like arm and leg nubbins. 

One of the Gummi bear children. You can see the gestational sac!

Other Gummi child. 

Both are measuring right at dates and both have had strong heart beats, this time and last time. 

We mailed our announcement box toy parents. I think thy are supposed to get it today... I am so nervous!!

Got myself to the hardware store and finally picked out some really cool baseboards. They are vinyl, so the nice thing is that the kids probably can't wreck it and it will stand up to brig hit by strollers and toys and all that. It is very thick which I needed because the old baseboards were double boards. I did double baseboards in the hall and I'm not even done yet so I do NOT want to do that again!

Hopefully those will be finished by the weekend. I'm about 1/2 done right now. 

Probably wont have much work getting done today, going to have a pool barbecue at Sister's house this afternoon after work!  


No comments:

Post a Comment