Monday, February 10, 2014

Home stretch!

A lot of lasts today!

Today was our very last MFM appointment. It snowed, again. We got their early, again. And half the staff and doctor were late. Again. 

Last ultrasound!!  Ultrasound looked perfect. Now both babies have an absolute ton of fluid so Wife looks like a giant torpedo is sticking out of her belly. She started getting stretch marks about two weeks ago, and now for the past week she has developed numbness in the center of her belly. We are attributing it to all the stretching and hopefully it will come back after the babies are born!

Baby A: I am already a sucker for those pouty lips!



Baby B:  last week the eyes were open, this week her mouth!  One of my favorites!


Last NST!! Baby B behaved for the heart monitoring and we finished that segment it just about a half hour.

We have all been counting down te days and there are just over 2 days left!

I spent today running errands and finishing up projects. 

Just in the nick of time, our car seat covers came. As it keeps snowing this will be a plus in bringing the girls home. 


I have to reinstall one of the car seats and return a couple things to Babies R Us and I think we are all ready on the baby stuff front. 

Also in the nick of time, I finished my painting. I now am sure I want to put it in the girls room, so I'm glad I finished it before they came cuz there is gonna be NO time after!



Tomorrow is pre-op testing and registration. 

Wednesday my parents are coming in. 

Thursday is babies. 

O. M. G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment