Friday, February 7, 2014

Last OB appointment ... Kinda

So yesterday was our last appointment with the regular OB before the delivery!

I'm posting tonight because we've had some problems with the internet. Specifically, we used up all the data plan on our phones with a week left in the month. So, except for internet at my cousins house, who we let the dogs out for, we've been out of touch with the outside world!

I've gotten a lot done on my painting...

And we went to game stop and bought a couple of used games for the GameBoy DS and PlayStation PSP that we brought with us "just in case". 

I also started working on putting the blog in print form because I think it might be a cool thing to have as a keepsake. Especially as this was originally meant as a journal for me to have and to show the girls when they are older.  Unlike the painting I have no hopes of finishing the book before the girls are born.  I have not decided but I was planning on having Thursday be my last blog post.

Thursday we had our normal bedside look-see with the doctors little ultrasound. Everything is perfect and no babies anytime soon. But we got to see the coolest thing!  The girls EYES!  Baby B even opened her eyes and we got to see eyelids!!

Baby A, for orientation she's lying on her side. Top of head on the right. You can se her right eye, nose, right cheek and chin. 

Baby B is on the left. You can clearly make out her right eye (left side) especially cool is you can clearly see eye lids!!!  The weird thing on the right is A limb belonging to Baby A. 
Baby B again


We got some really cool baby stuff in the mail today from a friend so of course, one of the dogs got a ride in another baby carrier.  

Not that we are counting but...5 days and 6 more nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment