Thursday, January 16, 2014

Meet and Greet the new OB

I wanted to thank everyone for the caring and concern!  It really means a lot!  We made it to NY safe and sound, we are currently staying on Long Island staying with my 93 y/o grandma. 

We are 34 weeks today!  We had our appointment with the new OB today and THANK GOD we like him!  It was a little odd as I spent almost 90 minutes in the waiting room without my wife while she talked with the nurse, and then the doctor, and then had her physical. Apparently, she kept asking for me to come back and they told her "the doc usually likes meeting with you first". It made us both a little uncomfortable, so we will try to make it a point that it doesn't happen in future appointments. But, all in all, he was very nice, seemed very competent, and made us feel  very comfortable. Also, we seem to all be on the same wavelength about birth plan etc., which is good. 

We got a sneak peek at the girls, they are now in a "ying/yang" position so c-section seems to definitely be in our future. 

We are set up to see the MFM weekly for Ultrasounds and monitoring and to see the OB every weeks as well. He is going to let us go as far as we can and unless something changes we will likely go into labor spontaneously and have the section then. Crossing fingers for at least two more weeks!

Monday we go to the MFM for a growth scan and see if our 4.5lbers from last month can tip the scales!!

Meanwhile, I'm busying myself with cleaning my grandma's house. She does not see very well and doesn't clean much so it's kinds of a mess and sorta gross. Today I spent a few hours vacuuming mystery things from under our bed and spraying down the entire bathroom and kitchen with an entire bottle of scrubbing bubbles and a thing of Swifter mops!!

Next week I plan on steam cleaning the carpets. I know no one who knows me is surprised!

Well, that's all I know for now so guess I'll head off to bed. Hopefully we will take 34 week pics tomorrow. This was last weeks that I never got posted before we left:


No comments:

Post a Comment