Tuesday, June 4, 2013

36 hours!

We just did our hCG shot!!!



In exactly 36 hours, we will be retrieving eggs!!! We are so excited!

Wife is fabulous. She is so happy right now. She was jumping up and down and yelling at my belly (ovaries) to "give 'me up"!!

I'm nervous for the procedure. I never do well with anesthesia. I'm worried its going to hurt. But even more so I'm worried it won't work. I'm such a negative nancy. I'm just trying to prepare myself for let down because I know I and Wife will be devastated if this doesn't work. We want babies so bad. 

These babies will be so loved. And always know that they were so wanted. 

The good news is, NO SHOTS AT ALL TOMORROW!!!!

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Negative Nancy? Really? I'm one of the more upbeat people in life! lol

    ReplyDelete