Monday, June 17, 2013

I had a Dream

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that we went to our Dr. Appt to have our blood pregnancy test. I guess the test was high enough that we apparently got to have our ultrasound the same appointment!  And we were pregnant!! With TWO babies!!  Omg I was so excited. 
Now, I don't believe in 'signs' per se, I am not now convinced that this pregnancy is going to take and that we are going to have twins. However, I am still very hopeful. 
Wife asked me today which I would rather have, a singleton or twins.  I said it didn't matter, and truth be told, I will be ecstatic with either.  Twins are scary, but make a bigger family quicker, are so cute, and have a built in playmate.  A singleton will allow me to worry less about complications in uterine. Wife seems to really want a vaginal birth and this will be difficult with twins. 
I just can't wait!
I'm nervous too. We could try a pee test on Thursday and the chances of it being positive would be even higher with twins. But a negative test doesn't necessarily mean no pregnancy. But how devastated would we be if it came back negative. Would we be able to convince ourselves to wait on freaking out until after the blood test?  

No comments:

Post a Comment