Thursday, December 12, 2013

29 and counting!!

Short post tonight. 

Today brings us to 29 weeks. Each passing week makes me feel better and better about the health and safety of our beautiful girls. As the both surpass the 3 lb mark it makes me happy. 

Wife is feeling big, but otherwise very healthy and happy. 



Wife says Baby B has my ears :-)


We are so excited to meet the girls!! I am am in nesting overdrive mode. I cleaned up and organized two rooms that have been disasters for a year. We also went shopping and got outdoor Christmas lights which we've never had. Also we bought a little artificial Christmas tree. I've never actually owned or been around one so that was interesting to put up. They have come quite a long way. We decided wth everything being in flux and stressful, we aren't going to do Christmas except with ourselves. We also are saving money so not really getting anythig for each other and focusing on babies. We decided to get a small artificial tree and then we will do real trees in future years which is what I grew up with. Maybe the little fake tree will get reused in the kids room or the basement living room. 


We only own two ornaments (soon to be three) so the rest is lights and candy canes :-) :-)

G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment