Saturday, December 28, 2013

Busy busy day!

Lots of excitement and very busy day!

First off we are 31 1/2 weeks!



Yesterday we treated ourselves to a really nice day. We went and saw Trans Siberian orchestra in the afternoon which was phenomenal. On the way back home we stopped at a Christmas store and got our yearly personalized ornament. This one was the best yet!!


Then went to a hole in the way tavern for some of the best pizza!

Got up early today and cleaned up the house quite a bit because a friend came over to take pregnancy pictures!!  

She is the same photographer that took our wedding pictures and she's awesome!! As usual we had more fun than is strictly necessary but we got lots of good shots. I can't wait to see the final product!  Hopefully in a week or two I can post a few!

After photos I spent several hours doing laundry and organizing (again) the kids room. We had amassed a large bag of clothes and diaper covers so I decided it was worth running a load. I spent about an hour cutting tags off! Wtf?! One hooded towel/washcloth st had OVER 20 plastic whoozits holding it together!! Some one was really worried about that thing getting undone!  I then spent quite some time putting clothes away. This entailed reorganizing the nursery over and over since I can't truly decide where anything goes till we have all the stuff!!

Currently the nursery looks a bit like this:





Tomorrow is yet another day off! (We haven't had two days off in a row together in almost 3 months since she just finished school and I've been working tons of overtime so we can make ends meet when I take time off for the babies and travel.). On the list is: nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please come decorate/organize my boys room??? SO CUTE!!!! Did you make the height chart yourself??

    ReplyDelete