Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pics as promised!!

Ok so maybe a day late.  I was at work so late yesterday all I did when I came home was go straight to bed and fell asleep!  

But they are worth the wait!! (And I'd like to wait another month ok girls? )

Baby A, despite spening the last 4 months or so head down (vertex), she apparently flipped over in the last 2 weeks and is now but down (breech)  this resulted in some very cute head-to-head shots.  Apparently the girls wanted to talk to each other.  Unfortunately, if she does not flip around, this makes our chances of delivering vaginally about 0%.  This is something Wife really wants to do, but we realize the safety of the girls is paramount and we will do whatever is needed.  It might, actually, make the OB in NY feel better if he can plan a c-section.  Who knows


Baby A

Baby B is flexing for the camera with her beefy arms!

Baby A "please no more pictures"



Baby A smiled for us while in 4D mode!! so awesome to watch that face scrunch up!!

Baby B, you can see Baby A's head next to her head

Baby B's very cute ear if I do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment